The pigment version of ISOMATCH 3G is dedicated to all pigment suppliers. For plastic applications the 3G matches opaque, translucent and transparent colors.
- Multiple mathematical matching models integration (KM, BL, MF)
- Specific module for production (new interface + dedicated functions)
- ISORESIN: Match resin2 with K&S of resin1
- ISOPIGMENT: program that substitutes a pigment by a new pigment in a color library
- Physical and chemical criteria for pigments or formula
- Dynamic Match option (search & correct in Color Library)